Input shaft power goes into the transmission usually has a splined end that mates with the clutch disc how can i replace a bad input shaft bearing. My 2002 civic ex with 144000 mikes just started making a really loud transmission noise almost like the throw out bearing but it gets really high pitched . My 2008 honda civic si sounds like input shaft bearing is bad any other ideas. Part type manual trans input shaft bearing clear all part type engine to manual transmission parts can make all the difference to your jeeps performance. Transmission input shaft seals the input shaft of a transmission typically has the highest speeds of any shaft in the drive line of a conventional bearings units
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.