Claim definition 1 to say that something is true or is a fact although you cannot prove it and other people might not believe it 2 if an organization or group . Definition of claim state or assert that something is the case typically without providing evidence or proof definition of claim in english claim verb. Middle english claimen anglo french old french claimer latin clmre claim properly should not stray too far from its true meaning of to demand recognition of . Claim definition if you say that someone claims that something is true you mean they say that it is true meaning pronunciation translations and examples. Stake a claim definition if you stake a claim to something you say or show that you have a right to it and that it should belong to you learn more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 14 Days Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.